Liquid Animation combines traditional 2D hand artistry with advanced 3D and CGI production techniques to create animations that have won the studio international acclaim. Liquid Animation’s client roster includes the major international entertainment studios Disney, Warner Bros and Mattel as well as Louis Vuitton, Asia Foods, Milo, Suzuki and many more leading brands.
Liquid Animation is also dedicated to developing original programming, having produced original shows with both Disney and Sesame Street. We pride ourselves on the depth of our creative talent with end-to-end solutions from script through to design and animation to final post and sound. We continuously produce high quality character animation and push the boundaries of creativity.
- 60 minutes of 3D animation for Warner Bros. Animation on the series Duck Dodgers across Season 1 through to 3
- High-end 3D game cinematics for THQ, Pandemic and Sega.
- Approximately 250 3D mobile shorts for Walt Disney
- 10 minutes of short episodes for our original character Igutso for Disney
- Looney Tunes ‘Featurette’ for Warner Bros. Feature Animation “Hare and Loathing in Las Vegas”
- Animated teaser for the Appleseed TV series in Japan
- 13 half hour episodes of the 2D television series ‘The Proud Family’ for Hyperion Pictures and Disney Channel
- An original short for Sesame Workshop
- 3D animated TV specials and shorts for ‘Polly Pocket’ for Mattel
- A pilot Minnie Mouse TV series of 2 minute episodes for Disney Channel
Like many companies, we have grown from small beginnings, and whilst our experiences are vast, we retain our original desire to deliver our best. With a 12 year history of diverse expertise and capabilities, our broad combination of directors, producers and craftsmen enable us to produce virtually any brief.
Our world-class team works in our studio in Brisbane, Australia. We are everyday people with a genuine interest in producing great work.